Secure Your Place Today!
Special Earlybird Airfares Available from $2,399^pp
Flying with Emirates and Singapore Airlines
The Australian Government has now announced the outcome of the ballot for individuals to attend the Dawn Service at Gallipoli in 2015. If you applied for the ballot then you will be notified in the coming days.
Successful applicants are encouraged to book and pay deposits for all travel arrangements as soon as possible. It is a condition of receiving attendance passes that you provide proof of a booking to the Department of Veterans Affairs by 11:59PM AEDT on 25 October 2014, otherwise the passes will be forfeited and re-allocated to the next person on the wait list.
For travel in April 2015, we currently have places available on our Gallipoli 2015 – Anzac Day Centenary Tour
, which includes premium accommodation in the very best hotels in Canakkale. The Four star Truva Hotel has undergone a multi-million Euro refurbishment, and the Four star Akol Hotel, are both in great waterfront locations, close to the ferry terminal with views across the Dardanelles to the Gallipoli Peninsula.
We are extremely fortunate to be able to offer these hotels over this period due to our special relationships and friendships with these hotel owners and their families, who can provide our tour members the very best accommodation which no other tour operator can match.
We Have Australia’s Best Battlefield Experts
As the ‘Official Travel Agent’ for the Australian War Memorial, our tours are designed by experts and lead by Australia’s most experienced and respected military historians
who have travelled and written about these battlefields for over 20 years.
The Gallipoli campaign has left such a powerful legacy, which is why our Gallipoli 2015 tour will be more of a pilgrimage than a battlefield history tour. Our historians live and breathe Australian military history, and have personally created this special in depth tour that will bring to life the experiences of the (often anonymous) soldiers while gaining a different perspective about the Gallipoli campaign.
There are also many exclusive highlights
which cannot be found in other battlefield tours, making this a once in a lifetime opportunity for those who are passionate about understanding the Gallipoli campaign…
12 Reasons Why Our Gallipoli 2015 Anzac Centenary Tour is the Most Premium Available
- There are so many advantages to book with Boronia Travel Centre when travelling to Gallipoli for Anzac Day 2015, which include:
- We have Australia’s most experienced battlefield historians / curator guides.
- We are the only Australian tour operator that has access to hotels on the peninsula, The Kum and the Gallipoli Hotels.
- We are the only tour operator that has exclusively secured premium accommodation at the only four star hotels on the promenade in Canakkale, the Truva Hotel, and the Hotel Akol.
- You will stay 6 nights to gain the most knowledge and understanding of the Gallipoli campaign.
- There are no boxed, or “picnic” lunches. All meals will be in the comfort of our hotel at Gallipoli (and a chance to use the bathroom). A Boronia Travel Exclusive.
- You receive breakfast and lunch everyday, with 9 dinners.
- All hotels are named and available to check on our website, unlike other tour operators.
- You will be part of our exclusive commemorative BBQ lunch following the Lone Pine Service on Anzac Day. A wonderful opportunity to reflect on a truly memorable day.
- All major sightseeing included around Istanbul – a truly amazing city.
- All tour participants will receive a beautiful and warm Gallipoli 2015 commemorative jacket. A Wonderful souvenir for the trip of a lifetime.
- Guaranteed early check-in for tour members arriving early into Istanbul on our Singapore Airlines group flights. Another Boronia Travel exclusive!
- We have the lowest “early bird” airfares from $2,399^pp flying with Emirates and Singapore Airlines. They are the best available due to our special relationship with our preferred airlines.
Our Team are Gallipoli Specialists
We are the most experienced and knowledgeable battlefield tour operator in Australia. Our Managing Director, John Waller, has attended the past 18 Anzac Days at Gallipoli, and has developed unrivalled local knowledge and built strong relationships with many of the local hotel owners.
Other staff have also attended Anzac Day at Gallipoli many times. John and Benjamin will be there this year with many of our guides to help finalise and ensure all arrangements are in place for a truly unrivalled experience in 2015.
The great news is that John and Michelle Waller, Peter Symons and Benjamin will also be there again in 2015 to assist the tour to ensure it runs smoothly. This means that the person you book your travel with will also be travelling with your group in 2015. They are Gallipoli specialists with experience and passion they love to share. No other battlefield agent can offer this real point of difference, which ultimately benefits you, our valued customer.
We Provide a Fully Inclusive Service
As Boronia Travel Centre is the most experienced and respected battlefield travel operator in Australia, we believe it is important to offer all of our customers a guarantee of services that you would expect from an accomplished travel provider.
This position allows us to offer an all inclusive, flexible and personalised tour experience to ensure you enjoy your Gallipoli 2015 – Anzac Day Centenary Tour
as much as we enjoyed creating it. Our special services also extend to War Widows, the elderly or anyone with specialist needs who would like to join of our premium tour to commemorate the Gallipoli Centenary in 2015. This tour will have several carers to assist and look after you at all times. This is extremely important overnight of the 24th at the Anzac Commemorative Site. You will not be left alone!
Our staff are always available and will ensure everything that can be done, will be done. So all you have to do is relax and experience our definitive style while we take care of all your personal travel requirements.
But don’t take our word for it. If our many testimonials
are something to go by, I’m sure you’ll agree that there is no other battlefield travel operator in Australia that can match the personalised service, experience and knowledge offered by Boronia Travel Centre.
Not Successful in the Ballot?
If you are not successful in the ballot, we will have an alternative venue to view the Dawn Service and the Australian service at Lone Pine, giving all our tour participants a chance to pay their respects to those that fought one hundred years ago.
In conjunction with our In Depth Gallipoli Tour, we will also be operating our popular Turkey Classic Cultural Tour
. Starting in the heart of Istanbul before travelling onwards to Cappadocia, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to visit temples, castles, amphitheaters and ruined cities. This tour will sell-out and we strongly suggest that you secure your booking as soon as possible.
We will also be offering an August Offensive Tour
from 1 – 14 Aug 2015 to mark the centenary, which includes an Official Government Ceremony at Lone Pine.
If you have any questions about the battlefield tours you can contact the team directly on 1800 035 350
to have a chat, or complete our web enquiry form
The Boronia Travel Team
Battlefield Tour Specialists