Total Cost: $370 per person, twin share
Single Room Supplement: $50
Fully escorted, Daily Departures
Our Gallipoli day tours have been specially designed for you to enjoy the beautiful rugged Peninsula while being very informative as you retrace the footsteps of Australian troops who fought so gallantly on Australia’s most famous battlefields.
Rest assured, you can visit Gallipoli stress free as we’ll take care of everything on our fully-escorted day tours, which are accompanied by a local battlefield expert with an excellent knowledge of all battles and sites on the Peninsula.
Your trip has been organised at a relaxed pace, where you can enjoy the must-see sights and amazing scenery while understanding how the Anzac’s courage and resourcefulness became a source of national pride and of national character.
Our Gallipoli two day tours depart from Istanbul, staying overnight at one of the best Gallipoli Hotels on the Peninsula.
If you choose to stay a little longer at Gallipoli, then we are able to offer you a hotel reservation and information service with the best located and recommended Gallipoli Hotels.Enquire Now
- Beach Cemetery and the grave of John Simpson Kirkpatrick “the man with the donkey”.
- Anzac Cove and the Anzac Commemorative Site at North Beach where the Dawn Service is held on Anzac Day every year.
- Ari Burnu Cemetery, where the Dawn Service was held until 1999.
- A visit to the Australian Memorial at Lone Pine, with spectacular views over the peninsula.
- The Nek, where the tragic charge of the Light Horse took place.
- The New Zealand Memorial at Chunuk Bair.
- Visit the Turkish 57th Regiment Memorial.
- Southern Part of Peninsula to visit Cape Helles and the Krithia Battlefields.
- The massive Turkish Memorial with wonderful views over the entrance of the Dardanelles.
- Visit V Beach where the River Clyde was beached.
- Half day tour visiting the ancient city of Troy.
Your Battlefield Two Day Tour Includes:
- Fully escorted tour with an English speaking guide.
- Pick-up and drop-off to your Hotel in Istanbul.
- All battlefield excursions, scenic drives and sightseeing as described in the itinerary.
- One night twin share accommodation in the heart of Eceabat.
- Two lunches, one breakfast, and one dinner.
- Ground transport in deluxe air-conditioned coaches.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary.
“From 6am the first day till midnight two days later it was all entertaining. Everything went to plan extremely smoothly on the two day tour of Gallipoli.”
“Hasan gives you a very open opinion of the conflicts and situations that happened around the peninsula in 1915. He is factual and honest of the events and battles. He broadens your either limited, or perceived views of the events and backs it up with factual documents and views of the areas of the battles. He is truly more than a Tour Guide. He is a historian.”
Fred Muller, Buderim
“I just wanted to tell you how fabulous Hasan, our guide was. He took such interest in my son’s stories about our relative at Gallipoli, took us for lunch on the way, and was a brilliant well informed guide. (He even insisted on giving me the CD we were listening to as I expressed interest in Turkish music!) I really appreciated his care of us, and wanted you to know how much we enjoyed his tours.”
Joanna Maxwell, Sydney
“Hasan Gundogar is obviously passionate about the story of Gallipoli and is proud of working with the Boronia team. He is an excellent guide and we were impressed with his telling of the story and his knowledge. Both Steve and myself are long term RAAF members and during our time have studied the Gallipoli battle as well as seen and heard many stories so could tell if he was just presenting to a lot of dumb tourists. Happily he did not give that impression and treated all Aussie, NZ, Irish and English travellers with respect when telling us of the battles.”
Our customers depend on us to provide a once in a lifetime battlefield experience combined with exceptional customer service. Visit our page full of client testimonials.
Spend more time on holiday by choosing from one of our extensive add-on accommodation packages or ask about our great airfares which can be combined with one of our battlefield tours.
For more information about our Gallipoli One and Two Day, Half Day and Private Tours and the experience of a lifetime, please contact us today or call 1800 035 350.Enquire Now