From May – September 2015
7 Days only $1,915* (Land package only)
The Spirit of Gallipoli Battlefield Tour
This 7 day premium tour will take you through the Gallipoli region sensitively exploring the whole campaign from the moving memorials on Cape Helles to the barren hills and rugged landscape surrounding Lone Pine. You’ll also gain a deeper insight into the life of the diggers from our specialist Turkish Battlefield Tour Guide who will accompany you on the journey of a lifetime.
On this tour you will also spend time in exotic istanbul and visit the Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Square, the Underground Cisterns, and Topkapi Palace, plus you’ll also have the opportunity to visit ancient Troy, explore the Grand Bazaar and enjoy Turkish tea at the historic Caferaga Medresi.
The Spirit of Gallipoli Tour Highlights
- Spend 3 nights in the Gallipoli region which include Cape Helles, Lone Pine and the rugged landscape.
- Pay your respects as part of a private morning commemoration at ANZAC Cove and gain an insight into the Turkish story in an evening presentation by a Turkish Historian
- Visit ANZAC Cove, Beach Cemetery, Lone Pine, Shrapnel Valley, Walker’s Ridge, the Nek and the surrounding trenches, Kabatebe Museum and the Commonwealth and Turkish Memorials on Cape Helles
- Spend 2 nights in exotic Istanbul and visit the Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Square, the Underground Cisterns, and Topkapi Palace
- Visit ancient Troy, explore the Grand Bazaar and the historic Caferaga Medresesi
Your Battlefield Tour Includes
- All sightseeing, scenic drives ,excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Fully escorted by an experienced Turkish Tour Guide
- First class coach for transfers and touring
- End of tour tips to Turkish Tour Guide and driver
- 6 nights selected accommodation as described
- Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in Istanbul
- Breakfast daily
- 5 dinners including welcome and farewell dinners in Istanbul
- Turkish tea at Caferaga Medresesi, lunch at Kum Hotel on Gallipoli Peninsula
- Private commemoration at ANZAC Cove and evening
- presentation by a local Turkish historian
- Entrance fees to Topkapi Palace, Underground Cisterns,
- Kabatepe Museum & Troy
2015 Travel Dates
- 10 May – 16 May
- 21 June – 27 June
- 12 July – 18 Aug
- 23 Aug – 29 Aug
- 6 Sept – 12 Sept
- 13 Sept – 19 Sept
- Single Supplements available at $589.
- *Prices are listed as per person twin share. Land package only.
- This tour is operated by our preferred partner, Albatross Tours
- Boronia Travel Centre uses Singapore Airlines for all their Gallipoli Tours, and has access to the most competitive discounted airfares available from Australia.
- Group airfare add-on options available upon request.
- Upgrade airfares to business and first class available upon request.
- Spend more time abroad with one of our many add-on holiday packages. Pre Tour Accommodation is also available in Istanbul for $140 per person per night twin share, or $240 per person for a single room.
- Visit Turkey with our Classic Cultural Tour visiting Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia and Pamukkale.
To view our comprehensive day-by-day The Spirit of Gallipoli itinerary please click here.
For more information about The Spirit of Gallipoli Tour, please contact us today or call 1800 035 350.Enquire Now