Boronia Travel Centre provides numerous benefits to Seniors and the over 50s wishing to travel with us on a specialist battlefield tour and the holiday experience of a lifetime. We cater for couples and groups, not to mention anyone wishing to travel on their own, with single supplement options available on all tours.
Boronia Travel Centre is a family owned business that has specialised in battlefield tours to Gallipoli, Western Front and Vietnam for nearly 20 years, and has since become Australia’s leading battlefield tour provider. We pride ourselves in providing a very personalised and professional service to our senior customers and can cater for any unique travel requirements. Plus we go that extra mile to ensure you have the best battlefield experience possible.
We specialise in organising fully escorted group battlefield tours. These tours are the most informative and in depth tours available, and are specifically designed by the Australian War Memorial historians and curators.
The team at Boronia Travel Centre are the most experienced and knowledgeable battlefield tour operators from Australia. They have all visited the battlefields often and will assist with any inquiry you may have. This means that the person you book your travel with will often be travelling with you overseeing the tour. No other battlefield agent can offer this real point of difference, which can only benefit you, our valued customer.
For more information about our group tours please visit:
- Gallipoli 2017 – In Depth Anzac Day Tour
- Western Front 2017 – 3rd Battle of Ypres Centenary
- Western Front 2017 – Anzac Day Tour
- Western Front 2018 – Anzac Day Tour
- Western Front 2018 – Battle of Le Hamel Centenary
- Western Front 2018 – End of the Great War Centenary
Experience the Difference
At Boronia Travel Centre, we understand that when you travel abroad you want to make the most of every moment. Sharing your passion for battlefields, Boronia Travel Centre believes that what you experience on tour is as important as the destination itself. With our personalised service, expert assistance and friendly advice, we believe our tours of Australian battlefields in Gallipoli and the Western Front are unparalleled for the following reasons:
- You will travel in luxury air-conditioned coaches for all ground transport
- We are the only Australian tour operator to have exclusive hotel arrangements on the Gallipoli peninsula, only minutes from the battlefields.
- Our battlefield tours are not rushed. We provide homely warmth and foster a social atmosphere where many of our guests develop good friendships with each other.
- Our tours are lead by Australia’s most experiences and respected military historians who have travelled and written about these battlefields for over 20 years.
- As the ‘Official Travel Agent’ for the Australian War Memorial, our tours are designed by experts that have vast access to their archives to enhance your experience.
- We also offer an exclusive Family Research service to help trace the footsteps of your military ancestors and help them locate particular sites of interest to them whilst on tour.
- We do not just propose a travel destination, we offer an all inclusive, flexible and personalised tour experience to ensure you enjoy your holiday as much as we enjoyed creating it.
The Boronia Travel Centre Guarantee
Being the most experienced and respected battlefield travel operator in Australia, we believe it is important to provide you, our customer, with a guarantee of services that you would expect from an accomplished travel provider.
Boronia Travel Centre is a fully licensed travel agent (Lic. 31037) that has been operating for nearly 35 years. We are member of helloworld American Express, the Travel Compensation Fund (Member No. 2253), the Australian Federation of Travel Agents and we are also accredited with the International Air Transport Association.
We pride our selves in offering personal & professional service to all clients and look forward to welcoming you on one of our once in a lifetime battlefield tours soon.
Please contact us today if you would like to receive a FREE brochure containing more information about one of our battlefield tours. Or call us on 1800 035 3509.