Recently opened in April 2011, this small, boutique style hotel is located in Eceabat, the largest town on the Gallipoli Peninsula. Situated just 100 metres from the ferry and coach terminal, you are in the perfect position to explore the battlefields and easily get to Troy and other several sight seeing areas. The hotel offers magnificent views to the Dardanelles and the all-glass roof top restaurant sparkles with the panoramic views of Canakkale.
- 20 Standard rooms with private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and a fridge.
- 24 hour room service
- Some rooms have balconies with breathtaking views.
- Delightful regional buffet breakfast with rooftop restaurant open for lunch and dinner.
- High-speed internet access and wireless internet access
- Laundry and valet service
From: AU$110 Twin/Double room per night, B&B
ANZAC period bookings available on request.
No Car is required and tours to both the Battlefields and Troy operate daily from the hotel.
Please contact us today for further information or reservations on the Park Eceabat Hotel, or call us on 1800 035 350.