Want to feel and breathe Fromelles? On this Day Tour we leave Arras and travel north to the village of Fromelles where we take the time to move around the village and the battlefield. We go for lunch just over the border into Belgium before returning to the battlefields for our walk/s. No hurry, no rush, just plenty of time to let it soak-in. Comfy shoes and boots are suggested and there may be some mud around following persistent, moderate or heavy rain.
Day at Frommelles Tour Itinerary:
- Depart from Arras at around 9.00am.
- Visit to the former Mass Grave site in Fromelles.
- Visit to the Fromelles (Pheasant Wood) Military Cemetery.
- Visit to the Australian Memorial Park (with Cobbers Statue) in the battlefield area.
- Visit to the all Australian VC Corner Cemetery.
- Visit to the Le Trou Aid Post Cemetery.
- Lunch just across Belgium border (excepting Mondays).
- Visit to the Fromelles Museum (if access is available).
- Walk/s in the battlefields areas.
- Return to Arras for the 6.00pm conclusion of Tour.
This Tour is to be considered as a custom-style Tour and will vary depending on the needs of those out on Tour. The itinerary for this Tour may be varied should there be persistent and/or heavy continuous rain at the time of the Tour.
Spend more time on holiday by choosing from one of our extensive add-on accommodation packages or ask about our great airfares which can be combined with one our Anzac Day and Without the Crowds Western Front Battlefield Tours.
Rest assured, your booking is guaranteed once you receive confirmation via email. As we are based in Australia please allow up to 72 hours to respond to your booking request. However, we will endeavour to get back to you well within this time period to ensure your preferred date of departure.