Boronia Travel Centre is the sole battlefield tour representative of the Kum Hotel, which has also been our home away from home ever since we began our Gallipoli tours.
“The people at the Hotel Kum, Kamal and Cenk went out of their way to make everyone feel at home and it felt more like staying with family than with a hotel.”
Doug Marr, Newcastle
This 3 star beach resort is centrally located on the Gallipoli Peninsula and only 10 minutes south of Anzac Cove and the areas most visited by Australians at Gallipoli. The Kum Hotel is open from mid March until the end of October and is highly recommended for families and those wanting resort facilities.
- Every room has a private bathroom, hot water, TV, heating and telephone.
- Large, resort style swimming pool
- Café, Bar and Disco, and beach bar for guests of all ages.
- Restaurant that caters for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with open buffet menu with a variety of delicious food and fresh fish everyday.
- Beautiful and clean beachfront location, and acres of lawn.
- For campers, there is a large fully grassed area with electricity available to some sites. There are also kitchen, laundry, clean showers with hot and cost water available.
From: AU$140.00 Twin/double room per night, HB
Not available Anzac period. A car is required.
Please contact us today for further information or reservations on the Kum Hotel, or call us on 1800 035 350.